MERIT SCHOLARSHIP DELHI FOR SC/ST/OBC/MINORITY STUDENTS OF CLASS I TO XII 2022:
For the last past few years, the Government of Delhi has been trying to improve the level of education by forming many educational schemes/scholarships. Merit Scholarship Delhi for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students 2022 is one of the scholarships introduced by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of the Government of Delhi. The DELHI scholarship List is for the students of SC/ST/OBC /Minority category from Class 1st to 12th to pursue their studies. The purpose of the scheme is to provide financial help to underprivileged students who cannot afford their education.
Merit Scholarship Delhi For SC/ST/OBC/Minority: Rewards & Benefits :
The selected students will be given a particular amount that will vary from category to category.
- SC/ST Minority From class 1st to 8th: Rs 1000 per year. (No % of Mark required).
- OBC Class 6th to 8th: Rs 600 per year (Have To score 55 % to 60 % marks in the previous class).
- OBC Class 6th to 8th: Rs 720 per year (Have To score 60 % or above marks in the previous class).
- SC/ST/Minority Students: Class 9th to 10th: Rs 1620 per year (Have To score 55 % to 60 % marks in the previous class).
- SC/ST/Minority Students: Class 9th to 10th: Rs 2040 per year (Have To Score 60 % or above marks in the previous class).
- SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students: class 11th to 12th: Rs 3000 per year (Have To score 55 % to 70 % marks in the previous class).
- SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students: class 11th to 12th: Rs 4500 per year (Have To score 70 % or above marks in the previous class).
For Other Delhi Scholarships: Click Here.
Merit Scholarship Delhi For SC/ST/OBC/Minority: Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying for Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students, Delhi.
- Students must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category.
- The applicant belonging to the minority communities should be a resident of Delhi for the past three years and should upload proof of domicile. Thereof like EPIC card, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill of MTNL, Driving License issued by the Government of the National capital Territory Delhi and Domicile Certificate issued by SDM in Delhi or pass book of a nationalized bank.
- Applicant should upload Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued in the name of the student or his father’s name by SDM/Deputy Commissioner (Revenue), Government of National capital Territory Delhi, Domicile Certificate of Delhi. If the caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. the NCT of Delhi is required.
- Have to study in Public School /Govt /Aided /Kendriya vidhyala /NDMC /Delhi Cantonment Board.
- Annual family income should be up to Rs 2,00,000 for OBC and minorities. However, for SC/ST students there are no income criteria.
- Have a score minimum of 60 % to 70 % marks in the previous Class examination.
- In the case of a minority student, a declaration by parent/guardian in the prescribed format that his Son/Daughter belongs to a particular Minority Community is required to be uploaded on the portal.
Note: A student is allowed to avail of the scholarship either under the State plan Scheme or Centrally Sponsored Scholarship Scheme, whichever is beneficial to him/her.
FOR FREE STATIONERY SUPPLY TO SC ST OBC & MINORITY STUDENTS BY DELHI GOVERNMENT: CLICK HERE.
Merit Scholarship Delhi For SC/ST/OBC/Minority: Documents Required :
The following documents are required to apply for Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students, Delhi 2022.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- EPIC Card.
- Landline bill, telephone bill of MTNL if available.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License issued by SDM in Delhi if available.
- Passbook of a nationalized bank.
- Declaration by parents or guardians that particular person is belonging to a minority community in a particular format.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to upload a caste certificate. In case of non-availability of caste certificate upload domicile certificate.
- Applicants with an educational gap of three years will have to upload an affidavit.
Merit Scholarship Delhi For SC/ST/OBC/Minority: How To Apply :
- Firstly Open the E-District portal Click here.
- Register yourself through an email ID.
- Offer all the mandatory details and follow the instructions.
- Select the scholarship scheme and upload documents.
- Then submit the application form.
To Register User Log in Click Here.
To Track Your Application: Click Here.
For Any Assistance Contact:
Obviously, all the candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per the official notification can apply. Nonetheless in this article, I have tried to cover all the details of MERIT SCHOLARSHIP DELHI. Like not only age but also qualification and definitely how to apply along with how to apply and other more details. In addition, You can communicate with me through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
THANK YOU, VISIT AGAIN OUR WEBSITE FREESCHOLARSHIPALERTS.COM.